Tuesday, August 4, 2009

36 Weeks!

One more week to go and we have hit full term status. I'm definetly getting tired more easily but Luke is as always being amazing and making sure that I take it easy when he gets home after I've been chasing Reagan all day. I'm feeling great overall and things are going well. We go back to the doctor on the 13th and will actually be getting an ultrasound. At my last two appointments, my doctor said that I've been measuring small. Not that I haven't been gaining the weight, trust me, Luke can attest to many a craving run! There are a few reasons this could be happening and so we'll have the ultrasound to make sure that everything is going okay with baby. In the meantime, I'm enjoying all of the kickboxing and gymnastics going on in my tummy!
With the possibility of being induced depending on what the ultrasound shows, we kicked it into high gear this past weekend and we are officially ready for the baby! Here are the promised pictures from the nursery. Look familiar? We left it the same because we loved the Family Tree theme that we used with Reagan. I do need to update the pictures and add some to the three frames that have remained empty this whole time! ;) Otherwise there are only minor changes.







As I'm posting these pictures, I realized that you can see a dress hanging in the closet. So that everyone knows, that is Reagan's dress. It's hanging in there so that she doesn't mess with it so it stays nice. For the record there are also one boy outfit and one girl outfit hanging in there for baby. Just to keep Luke curious. It's not working.


Hawkeye is officially moved out of the nursery. He is not thrilled with this arrangement but it is going much better than we expected. On his moving day, I bought him a new toy, put a fresh tennis ball in his bed and dumped the rest of the bag of his favorite treats there for him. It took 5 hours for him to go near enough to eat the treats. I think he'll be okay after all.






No comments:

Post a Comment