I certainly had a fun and challenging school year full of learning for me, not just the kids! I am so ready for summer break so we celebrated the end of the school year. :)
We went out to eat which it seems like we never do anymore, mostly due to no time!
Cheese!
Then I went out with some friends from work- well most of the teachers from a few different schools! We always skip over to a different town. ;) They talked me into karaoke for only one song. I tried my usual trick of switching the mike off but the DJ kept yelling at me. Boo!
So for the next 11 weeks my days are filled with playtime, playtime and more playtime. :)
And lots of sweet moments too. :)




LOVE it!! Enjoy your 11 weeks!!
ReplyDeleteUs too! it was a good year, but time for it to end! We are planning on enjoying every minute of our summer!
ReplyDelete